39,461 sq ft Grade A, contemporary office building with Fitwel certification. Only 1st and 2nd floors remaining.
Dakota is a new Grade A office building with Fitwel accreditation prominently positioned at the entrance to the internationally renowned Brooklands, which is rich in history and now offers a modern business environment.
Brooklands has already attracted major national and multinational companies including Sony Europe, Proctor & Gamble, Mercedes- Benz, JTI UK, Cameron Oil & Gas, Daikin, Experian, Royal Caribbean International, Samsung and Regus.
With an inspiring overall size of 39,461 sq ft the self-contained office building has been designed to exceed expectations and will provide the ideal home for a modern office occupier.
As part of our commitment to providing a first-class occupier experience, there is a furnished, light filled business lounge. A communal space for greeting visitors, enjoying some refreshments and importantly, a creative area for employees to collaborate or relax when taking a break.
• Impressive full height glazed reception
• Shuttle bus
• Energy efficient VRF air conditioning
• Intelligent LG7 compliant LED lighting with energy efficient automatic controls
• Fully accessible raised floors with a minimum 150mm clear void
• Metal tile suspended ceilings
• Two 10 person passenger lifts
• Male, female and disabled WCs on each floor
• Business Lounge. An informal, communal breakout space for occupiers, offering free WiFi, widescreen TV and coffee & refreshment area.
• 87 car spaces (1:253 sq ft)
• 8 shower facilities with changing areas
• 30 cycle spaces with secure storage
• BREEAM rating of ‘Very Good’
• EPC A(24) rating
• Car charging points
• Fitwel 2 star rating
Dakota is conveniently located in close proximity to Junction 10 and 11 of the M25, the A3 and Weybridge town centre.
The location provides excellent accessibility to the wider motorway network as well as London Heathrow and London Gatwick International Airports.