RO Real Estate is a wholly owned subsidiary of the RO and has an established track record of maximising value through active asset management, refurbishment and development.
We invest in all commercial property sectors and have significant experience working with joint venture partners and managing assets on behalf of third parties. RORE has a strong balance sheet and a long established reputation for conducting business diligently, thoroughly and efficiently.
Value of relationships
We place great emphasis on the values of committed relationships and commercial awareness. With a wide network of well-established contacts the team are able to source the best opportunities, many of which are off-market.
Transacting quickly and efficiently
Due to our ownership structure we can make decisions quickly and efficiently to complete transactions in a short timeframe.
We have a team with significant experience and broad expertise in dealing with all aspects of asset investment, management and development including, planning, landlord and tenant, marketing, project management and safety and risk management.
We believe that understanding and working with occupiers is the key to delivering value and maximising returns. Every building has its own business plan which is designed to exploit a niche in the market and deliver what the occupier wants.
We measure our performance against key indicators such as capital value, rental income, vacancy rate, average covenant strength and lease lengths. We also measure our performance against project returns, whether it be return on cost (for development and refurbishment projects) or a risk adjusted IRR (for investment assets).
A proven track record
Over the past 5 years we have delivered refurbishment and development projects with strong returns on cost and healthy double digit IRRs. Overall our investment portfolio has consistently generated an ungeared IRR in excess of 7%.
- Find opportunities where value can be created by enhancing space, improving income and then delivering strong returns on disposal
- Partner with other investors on a joint venture basis for larger lot-size opportunities
- Manage development and investment property on behalf of third parties
- Customer first approach to deliver high retention, low vacancy rates and diversity across our tenant base
- Acquire assets with strong property characteristics including geographic and micro location, covenant, lease length and asset quality
- Invest in the UK market, particularly the South East of England
- Take advantage of supply/demand imbalances
- Make disposals once values have been maximised and reinvest in lot sizes of typically between £2-7m